IPSO industrial tumble dryers feature a concentrated airflow pattern and sealed cylinder rims to ensure maximum air utilization and energy savings. This superior drying performance of these industrial dryers helps laundries maximize productivity to meet the daily workload without the need for added shifts or costly overtime that some other on premises laundry equipment can require.
IPSO industrial tumble dryers are designed with fewer moving parts which creates less wear and tear for OPL laundry applications. We make it even easier with a large, easy-to-clean lint compartment and a heavy-duty door hinge designed to withstand heavy usage.
- A large, self-cleaning lint screen means less cleaning and ensures efficient operation. Self-adjusting belts save time and reduce maintenance costs.
- Commercial dryers in on-premises laundries receive their share of heavy-use abuse. IPSO’s rugged design and heavy-duty door and hinge can take whatever your staff dishes out.
- IPSO tumble dryers perfectly balance heat, airflow and cylinder design, which translates into the most efficient drying process. That means utility costs are kept low.
- Single pocket tumble dryers include reversing technology, which allows the tumble dryer to stop, pause, and reverse direction. This helps to reduce the balling or roping of large articles and results in an even dry.
- The IT-Series of tumble dryers is available in 2 ranges, enabling end-users to choose the commercial dryer that best suits their needs.
The ECO-line of tumble dryers features a lower energy input and therefore a lower energy usage compared to our Classic-line of tumblers. This range offers a solution for end-users aiming at the lowest energy consumption rates in their laundry. Learn more about the ECO-line of tumble dryers.
- The Classic line of tumble dryers offers best in class energy consumption, optimal throughput and faster cycles. It’s the solution if time is the key issue. Offering 2 ranges of tumblers enables end-users to choose the tumbler that best suits their needs.
Over-Dry Prevention Technology (OPT) offers unmatched levels of accuracy, resulting in a pinpoint dryness reading throughout the entire load.
Download spec sheet for available models: IT25, IT30, IT35, IT50, IT55, IT75, IT120, IT170, IT200.
- Limited warranty on parts for the first 3 years*
*For complete details and restrictions please consult your warranty bond. IMPORTANT: Outside the USA this limited warranty may not be applicable. Consult your authorized Alliance Laundry Systems distributor or route operator regarding the applicability, if any, of warranty coverage to you.